1010 13th St. SE
Salem, Oregon 97302
Due to Coronavirus concerns we are implementing the following procedures.
1. Appointments will be scheduled in alternate time slots so that only one patient is likely to be in the office at any given time.
2. Hard surfaces, door knobs, etc. will be wiped down frequently to disinfect them.
3. If anyone working in the office gets symptoms, we will cancel all appointments and stay home.
4. We will adhere to all behaviors required for social distancing.
5. Please be aware that Chiropractic adjustments requires a certain amount of touching patients. Dr. Wallace will be careful to keep his hands and instruments disinfected.
After all, an allergy is the body’s inappropriate response to a non-harmful substance - a mistake of the immune system but it can be corrected. That’s where the term allergy elimination comes in. Dr. Wallace has studied NAET and Brimhall method and has combined aspects of both into a powerful treatment that can reduce or completely eliminate a person’s reaction to the substance that formerly caused their misery.
Headaches, sneezing, runny itchy eyes, asthma, skin rashes and more are all symptoms of allergy. People often think they have a cold or the flu when actually they are allergic to something. One way to tell the difference is to notice the duration and changes in symptoms. A cold or flu will tend to move from one area to another. One day it is in your head, and the next day it moves to the throat, then chest, and so forth. Allergy symptoms tend to be more steady and last longer - depending on how long the allergen is around. Another clue to an allergy is the time of year it appears if it is an environmental substance (like pollen).
Dr Wallace can test for allergens and also give a combined treatment for multiple substances. The testing is a pleasant, non-invasive muscle testing procedure that can quickly narrow down the possibilities of what you are allergic to.