1010 13th St. SE
Salem, Oregon 97302
Due to Coronavirus concerns we are implementing the following procedures.
1. Appointments will be scheduled in alternate time slots so that only one patient is likely to be in the office at any given time.
2. Hard surfaces, door knobs, etc. will be wiped down frequently to disinfect them.
3. If anyone working in the office gets symptoms, we will cancel all appointments and stay home.
4. We will adhere to all behaviors required for social distancing.
5. Please be aware that Chiropractic adjustments requires a certain amount of touching patients. Dr. Wallace will be careful to keep his hands and instruments disinfected.
Welcome to our Healthy Lifestyles blog. We plan to bring you interesting articles that help you to bring healthy habits into your everyday living.
Don't let accident pain go untreated. Know your rights to good care.
often an auto accident does minimal damage to the car, but can still damage your body.
Bring a friend and receive a $10 gift card and your friend will get 50% off their first visit.
Here we are friends, right in the middle of the blossoming season. And more is coming. Do you suffer from runny nose, sinus pain, sneezing and watery eyes? Even if you take antihistamines, you may still feel pretty under the weather. Many of our patients have achieved freedom from allergies with our Allergy Elimination Technique. No pills, no shots, no needles, NO ALLERGIES. Dr. Wallace tests for allergies (by applied kinesiology) and performs a technique which is a modified form of needle-less accupuncture. Make an appointment with Dr. Wallace for a consultation. For more information and some testimonials, Click Here.
Chronic inflammation is at the root of many diseases, including type 2 diabetes, autoimmune diseases, such as Crohn’s disease, heart disease, cancer and stroke.
Why do we stop doing what we know is good for us? What stops us from doing those things? Life is complicated, isn’t it? Whatever your goal, there will be obstacles to keeping it going.