1010 13th St. SE
Salem, Oregon 97302
Due to Coronavirus concerns we are implementing the following procedures.
1. Appointments will be scheduled in alternate time slots so that only one patient is likely to be in the office at any given time.
2. Hard surfaces, door knobs, etc. will be wiped down frequently to disinfect them.
3. If anyone working in the office gets symptoms, we will cancel all appointments and stay home.
4. We will adhere to all behaviors required for social distancing.
5. Please be aware that Chiropractic adjustments requires a certain amount of touching patients. Dr. Wallace will be careful to keep his hands and instruments disinfected.
Many times an auto accident does minimal damage to the car, but still can cause painful problems in your body. A person can get a neck injury with change in velocity of only 2.5 to 5 miles per hour. You may walk away from the accident unaware that you that you are hurt at all. A few days later the symptoms hit. You may experience neck or back pain, headaches, dizziness or confused thinking.
It is important to visit your chiropractor to treat the injury right away. Why a chiropractor? Chiropractors have been trained specifically to treat whiplash and other accident related soft tissue injuries. They have the right tools to treat the injured tissues rather than send you home with pain medications.
Some of the tools used at Capitol Chiropractic are flexion/distraction, spinal manipulation, ultrasound, electrical stimulation and healing laser. We have a licensed massage therapist who is qualified to do myofascial release – a special type of deep tissue massage.
If you, or a friend of yours has experienced an automobile accident, please have them call Capitol Chiropractic right away for an examination and consultation.